The Logitech BCC950 Video Conference Webcam from Logitech allows small groups to collaborate over video from conference rooms, offices and other collaboration spaces. It eliminates the hustle of huddling around a single PC to have a video meeting. The Logitech BCC950 Video Conference Webcam enables true HD 1080p video at 30 fps. It features UVC H.264 onboard technology, which ensures quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs.
The BCC950 Camera’s wide 78° field of view covers everyone on group calls, without the need to reposition the camera. You can get razor-sharp images even on close-ups, from a glass autofocus lens engineered with the help of Carl Zeiss. The BCC950 ConferenceCam works with a majority of desktop video conferencing and UC applications.
The BCC950 ConferenceCam features a perfect combination of HD 1080p 30 fps video and high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for professional video conferencing.
Perfect for Small Groups
The Logitech BCC950 Video Conference Webcam allows small groups to collaborate over video from conference rooms, offices and other collaboration spaces. It eliminates the hustle of huddling around a single PC to have a video meeting.
Connects to your PC
UVC H.264 onboard technology ensures quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs. It does not require any software installation.
Uses Desktop Video Applications
The BCC950 ConferenceCam works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC applications, including Adobe connect, Avaya, Cisco WebEx, other Cisco video conferencing applications, Citrix go to meeting, LifeSize connections, FaceTime, Google hangouts, Video chat, Microsoft lync, Office365, Vidyo and Skype. The set up does not require a proprietary and expensive system.
Remote Control your Meetings
You can quickly control your meetings with the remote control within a range of up to 10′ (3.05 m). It allows you to answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute.
Everyone Can Be Seen
A 78° field of view, remote-controlled 180° video pan, 55° tilt and zoom ensures each member of the group is seen.
The built-in, full duplex omni-directional speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allows all meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8′ (2.44 m) away from the base. The crystal-clear audio makes you feel like the conversations are happening in the same room.
Show your Best Angle
The camera height extender and the 8′ (2.44 m) USB cable allows you to adjust the camera height and the distance for the most flattering video angles. This helps you to create the best impression during meetings.The BCC950 Video Conferencing Camera features a 0.14″ (3.5 mm) analog headset jack.
It comes with a 9″ (22.86 cm) extender stem for an elevated/eye level camera angle.
The BCC950 ConferenceCam is USB 2.0 compliant.
It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher.
- Device Type: Web camera
- Audio Support: Yes: built-in speaker, built-in microphone
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.4 cm x 15 cm x 15.4 cm
- Weight: 231 g
- Type: Color – pan / tilt / zoom
- Digital Video Format: H.264
- Max Digital Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Video Capture: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Features: USB 2.0 compatibility, Carl Zeiss optics, Skype compatible
- Focus Adjustment: Automatic
- Range (degree): 180°
- Range (degree): 55°
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x headset – mini-phone 3.5 mm , 1 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A
- Included Accessories: Remote control
- Cables Included: 1 x USB cable – 2.4 m
- Compatible with Windows 7: “Compatible with Windows 7” software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
- Power Device: Power adapter – external
Software / System Requirements
- Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10