Logitech H151 Stereo Headset with Noise-Cancelling Microphone
Enjoy stereo sound with the black Logitech H151 Stereo Headset with Noise-Cancelling Microphone from Logitech . This headset can connect to any compatible computer, smartphone, or tablet device via its 3.5mm cable.Just plug your headset into the 3.5mm port on your computer, tablet or smartphone and it’s ready to go.
Easy-to-use headset that sounds great on all your devices
Essential stereo headset works on all operating systems and platforms via the standard 3.5mm audio jack connection. Just plug your headset into the 3.5mm port on your computer, tablet or smartphone and it’s ready to go. In-line controls let you control volume or mute calls without disruption. Convenient noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise.
Full stereo sound for crisp, clear voice and video calls, music, games and more. An essential stereo headset for either personal use or the office.
Boom can rotate 180° to be worn on the left or right. Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. Boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
Convenient in-line controls on the headset cord let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption.
Sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions provide hours of comfort.
3.5mm audio jack connection
Simply plug the 3.5mm audio jack into your computer, smartphone or tablet and you’re ready to talk.
• Height x Width x Depth:
• 7.87 in (200 mm) x 9.65 in (245 mm) x 2.56 in (65 mm)
• Weight: 2.82 oz (0.08 Kg)
• Works with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
• Analog connection with 3.5 mm audio in and audio out jacks
• Input Impedance: 22 Ohms
• Sensitivity (headphone): 122dB +/-3dB
• Sensitivity (microphone): -44dBV/Pa +/- 2.5dB
• Frequency response (Headset): 20Hz – 20kHz
• Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz – 6.50kHz
• Cable length: 5.9 ft (1.8m)